Built in 1949 by British Railways at the former GWR works in Swindon, № W297W is a Full Brake coach built to a GWR Hawksworth design.
During 1963 № W297W was converted into a cinema coach.
Subsequently the coach entered departmental use as a generator van and renumbered as № ZDW150354 in the Western Region departmental number series.
|Builder:||BR Swindon||Type:||Hawksworth Full Brake|
|Length:||64 ft 0 in||Lot №:||1722|
|№ of Seats:||None||Load Capacity:||N/A|
|Made Redundant / Withdrawn:||N/A||Date Preserved:||N/A|
|Arrived at NLR:||13th December 1987||Current Status:||Awaiting Restoration|