Peppa Pig Visit
Come and see Peppa Pig at the Northampton and Lamport Railway.
Peppa Pig is coming to the Northampton & Lamport Railway and will be making appearances at intervals throughout the day at Pitsford & Brampton Station.
Trains will be departing on the hour from 11 till 4 and tickets are valid for 2 trips on the day of purchase.
- Please note that Peppa Pig shall not be on any of the trains and can be seen at intervals on the platform at Pitsford and Brampton Station throughout the day.
Advanced booking has closed for today. Tickets are still available from the booking office on arrival.
Take the stress out of your visit – Book your tickets now and collect on the day.
Booking closes at 23:30 22/9/2018
- Full of 1940’s, 50’s, and 60’s nostalgia, our souvenir shop stocks gifts and souvenirs that remind us of a bygone age as well as a wide range of toys.
Platform 3 Buffet
- What better than to enjoy a relaxing cup of tea or coffee from our buffet coach? Hot and Cold snacks and ice creams are also available.
The Emporium and The Shed
- Second-hand books, DVDs, CDs records and jigsaws in The Emporium and bric-a-brac in The Shed, all at bargain prices. (Open most Sundays and events according to volunteer availability)
Facilities at the Railway
- Free Parking is available and toilets are located on the station platform. This includes a ramp giving access to baby changing and disabled toilet facilities.
Brampton Valley Way
- Take a walk along the Brampton Valley Way a 14-mile linear park through the Northamptonshire countryside. A fairly level footpath and cycle path from Northampton to Market Harborough – suitable for all ages.
Tickets can be bought on arrival from the Booking Office/Souvenir Shop.
Tickets are valid for two train trips only.
|Ticket Type||Online Advanced Price||At the
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£25.00||£30.00|
|Children under 2||FREE||FREE|
|HRA Passes and Membership Passes are not valid for all trains today|