Cream Tea Specials
July 7 @ 12:00 - 15:00
One event on 7th July 2019 at 12:00
One event on 21st July 2019 at 12:00
One event on 4th August 2019 at 12:00
Looking for a lazy Sunday afternoon treat? Why not travel in style with the Northampton and Lamport Railway’s Cream Tea Special?
Take a ride on one of our Cream Tea Special trains with the family and ride through the Northamptonshire countryside as a locomotive pulls you along on a 4-mile round trip; while enjoying a lovely cream tea, served to you by our dedicated volunteers.
Travel in first class and enjoy a cream tea served with tea or coffee (other drinks available – not included in the ticket price). Afterward, enjoy a walk along the Brampton Valley Way a 14 mile “linear park” alongside the historic Northampton to Market Harborough line, or take another ride (2nd Class) on the train with your All Day Rover ticket.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
1st Class – Cream Tea Tickets
- Adults – £17: Ticket includes 2 scones with jam, butter and cream and a choice of Tea or Coffee (Other refreshments available from the bar) as well as our all day rover ticket for
secondclass on all trains for the day
- Children (2-7 years of age) – £10: Ticket includes 1 scone with jam, butter and cream and a soft drink (Other refreshments available from the bar) as well as our all day rover ticket for
secondclass travel on all trains for the day
2nd Class Tickets – Not valid in first class.
2nd Class tickets are available to purchase on the day from the booking office as normal. These tickets are not valid for seating in first class. Please see the event page for the day for further details of prices.
- Unfortunately, due to seating availability, we cannot offer free travel to children under 2 for the cream tea specials.
- All Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- NLR are unable to provide Wheelchair access to our trains. This is temporary while we are refurbishing our wheelchair accessible coach. We
for any inconvenience this causes. apologise
- While dogs are allowed to sit in none dining cars.
Unfortunatly, dogs are not allowed on coaches where food are being served.
Book Your Cream Tea Tickets
Booking is simple! Click on the button below to go our booking page and select your tickets and time.
Want To Know About Our Other Events?
Click on the button below and find out about our other exciting events coming up this year!