- This event has passed.
Peppa Pig Visit 23rd September
September 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£6.50 – £25.00
Peppa Pig Visit
Come and see Peppa Pig at the Northampton and Lamport Railway.
Peppa Pig is coming to the Northampton & Lamport Railway and will be making appearances at intervals throughout the day at Pitsford & Brampton Station.
Trains will be departing on the hour from 11 till 4 and tickets are valid for 2 trips on the day of purchase.
- Please note that Peppa Pig shall not be on any of the trains and can be seen at intervals on the platform at Pitsford and Brampton Station throughout the day.
- Full of 1940’s, 50’s, and 60’s nostalgia, our souvenir shop stocks gifts and souvenirs that remind us of a bygone age as well as a wide range of toys.
Platform 3 Buffet
- What better than to enjoy a relaxing cup of tea or coffee from our buffet coach? Hot and Cold snacks and ice creams are also available.
The Emporium and The Shed
- Second-hand books, DVDs, CDs records and jigsaws in The Emporium and bric-a-brac in The Shed, all at bargain prices. (Open most Sundays and events according to volunteer availability)
Facilities at the Railway
- Free Parking is available and toilets are located on the station platform. This includes a ramp giving access to baby changing and disabled toilet facilities.
Brampton Valley Way
- Take a walk along the Brampton Valley Way a 14-mile linear park through the Northamptonshire countryside. A fairly level footpath and cycle path from Northampton to Market Harborough – suitable for all ages.
Online Advance Booking is not required but recommended, to take advantage of the lower priced fares.
Tickets can be bought on arrival from the Booking Office/Souvenir Shop.
Tickets are valid for two train trips only.
|Ticket Type||Online Advanced Price||At the
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£25.00||£30.00|
|Children under 2||FREE||FREE|
|HRA Passes and Membership Passes are not valid for all trains today|