Ride our ghost train service this Halloween. See the display of 40 hand-carved pumpkins and special night time service. Fancy Dress is encouraged.
- Full of 1940’s, 50’s, and 60’s nostalgia, our souvenir shop stocks gifts and souvenirs that remind us of a bygone age as well as a wide range of toys.
Platform 3 Buffet
- What better than to enjoy a relaxing cup of tea or coffee from our buffet coach? Hot and Cold snacks and ice creams are also available.
The Emporium and The Shed
- Second-hand books, DVDs, CDs records and jigsaws in The Emporium and bric-a-brac in The Shed, all at bargain prices. (Open most Sundays and events according to volunteer availability)
Facilities at the Railway
- Free Parking is available and toilets are located on the station platform. This includes a ramp giving access to baby changing and disabled toilet facilities.
Brampton Valley Way
- Take a walk along the Brampton Valley Way a 14-mile linear park through the Northamptonshire countryside. A fairly level footpath and cycle path from Northampton to Market Harborough – suitable for all ages.
|Night Trains 27th October|
|Night Trains 28th October|
No booking is required for Normal Running Days. Tickets are bought on arrival from the Booking Office/Souvenir Shop
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£16.20|
|Children under 2||FREE|
(Access to platform only)
|HRA Passes and Membership Passes are not valid for all trains today|
|Groups/Parties of 10 or more receive 10% discount|