Swanscombe No.4 passes Pitsford Sidings with a demonstration freight train, Oct 2019
Swanscombe No.4 was one of 5 identical locomotives supplied by Hawrthorne Lesley to the Associated Portland Cement Company (APC) of Swanscombe, Kent, in 1928. After being made redundant she was stored at Long Marston. She was restored at Barrow Hill Roundhouse from 2010 onwards, before moving to Buckinghamshire Railway Centre in 2018.
She arrived at the N-LR in October 2019 for the Railway’s Autumn Gala and is expected to stay for the foreseeable future.