On 16th Oct 2019 Hawthorne Leslie 0-4-0ST No. 3718 arrived at the N-LR. One of 5 locomotives supplied by Hawrthorne Lesley to the Associated Portland Cement Company (APC) of Swanscombe, Kent, in 1928. After being made redundant she was stored at Long Marston. She was restored at Barrow Hill Roundhouse before moving to Buckinghamshire Railway Centre in 2018.
No. 3718 will be staying at N-LR for the foreseeable future as she awaits sale.